WHEN PATIENTS NEED A WHOLE TEAM OF PEOPLE TO CARE
Comfort Care Home Health provides comprehensive services for a full spectrum of patient cases. Leveraging competent medical care with the warmth and comfort of the home environment, we help patients recover confidently. Our team is trained to treat a whole gamut of conditions and works closely with the attending physician to ensure that patients receive cohesive and continuous care. We work hard to foster clear communication between all the parties involved on our patient cases, so that we achieve maximum outcomes.
We also administer specialty programs that allow us to provide more comprehensive services than other providers in Alabama. To view our coverage map, please click here.
Our services are designed to assist patients’ specific medical needs. We initiate the healing process and carefully follow the define plan of care.
Our nurses assess and monitor healthcare needs, provide education on disease processes or diagnosis, equip caregivers, and collaborate with attending physicians to ensure continuity of care.
- Medication management and education
- Wound and post surgical care
- Ostomy care
- Bowel and bladder management
- Cardiac and respiratory management
- Urinary catheter insertion or maintenance
- Injections and infusion therapy
- Pain management
- Diabetic care
- Psychiatric care
- Nutritional support
- Dressing changes
- Home safety education
Medical Social Workers
Our social workers help patients and their families manage and alleviate the stress that medical conditions often create.
- Consider the holistic health of the patient
- Evaluate social and emotional factors
- Provide support
- Facilitate connections to community resources
Home Health Aides
Our aides assist patients with the tasks of daily living and personal care. Patients often fear temporarily losing independence or dignity, but our home health aides work hard to focus on the patients, not simply their ailments or needs. This helps boost morale and ensures that patients maintain dignity.
- Monitor patient condition
Assist with medical and household tasks
- Teach personal care
- Bathing and dressing
- Transfer and ambulation
- Record progress and make adjustments
Our speech language pathologists facilitate improved communication skills.
- Stim therapy
- Management of swallowing disorders
- Vocal coaching to produce speech
- Coaching to help understand speech
Our occupational therapists help patients regain the ability to complete activities of daily living.
- Fine motor exercises
- Cognitive exercises
- Perceptual exercises
- Sensory exercises and tasks
Our physical therapists empower patients to regain functional mobility. Through using a combination of specialized modalities and therapies, we maximize potential outcomes and build confidence.
- Therapeutic exercise
- Balance Activities
- Ambulation training
- Ultrasound pain management
- E-stem muscular stimulation
- Psychiatric nursing
- Nutritional services
- Wound care
- Diabetes Care
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Infusion care
- Ostomy Care
- V.A.C Therapy
- Cardiac Care
LIFE IS A GIFT so it is our passion to protect and enhance our patient’s lives through accelerated service. Please consider entrusting your patient to our care.
Our referral process makes it easy to offer your patients home healthcare. To download our referral form, please CLICK HERE.
- Demographics (name, treatment address, insurance information)
- Name of primary care provider and/or physician that will follow patient after discharge diagnosis
- Home health order
- History and physical, clinical, or progress notes
- Date of discharge or anticipated discharge
- Face-to-face documentation
We are happy to work with you to determine your insurance eligibility. We accept:
- BCBS (AL only)
- BCBS Blue Advantage
- Veterans Administration
- Humana Gold PPS