CARE THAT GOES BEYOND DIAGNOSIS
Managing disease without sufficient support can be a discouraging and daunting task that we believe no one should undertake alone. We are here for support. Within the comfort of one’s home, we provide specialty care to manage disease and improve quality of life. We are firm believers that disease does not mean defeat; our team seeks to spread life and encouragement through the simplest acts of love and care. When we work together, disease becomes much more manageable and enjoying life becomes more feasible. Through symptom recognition and medical compliance, we increase our patients’ self-care capabilities and enhance coping skills. We also provide early assessment and intervention.
Mental Health Management
Our patients are an extension of our family, so we care for the whole patient’s well-being. Early assessment and intervention go a long way in preventing further decline and confusion. We encourage a therapeutic home environment to promote holistic health. Our ultimate goal is to increase patients’ self-care capabilities. We offer clinical tracks for Alzheimer’s, dementia, bipolar disorders, Schizophrenia, and depression. Adjunctive therapies often apply to our patients with mental health conditions.
- Provide mental health assessment -Manage patient’s care plan
- Train and teach on the disease process -Manage symptoms
- Enhance coping and problem-solving skills
- Adhere to compliance standards
- Supply crisis intervention and counseling
- Distill data to modify and improve patient outcomes
Wound Care Management
Our team of multidisciplinary clinicians have comprehensive training in wound management. We possess deep understanding of the ins and outs of treating complex wounds. Utilizing knowledge of the anatomy and physiology of the skin, causative factors, and obstacles to the healing process, we identify the optimal treatment options and provide care accordingly.
- Certified wound care nurses
- Wound V.A.C. therapy
- Patient and caregiver education
- Wound care prevention and management
Fall Prevention Management
Protecting patients from damaging falls requires proper oversight and controls to be in place. We work with patients who have a high risk for falls, who have fallen in the past six months, or who experience dizziness. Fall prevention often encompasses the services of nurses, social workers and home health aides. Together, we work not just to prevent falls but to maintain mobility in safe, sustainable ways.
Cardiac and Congestive Heart Failure Care
Our heart patients receive attentive care that centers around acquiring self-management skills as well as conscientious monitoring.
- Inotrope infusion
- Hypertension care and management
- Pulse oximetry
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Education for self-management of cardiac diseases
- Early notification to attending physician of potential exacerbations -Monitoring of warning signs
A key part of how we provide care to patients with diabetes is education. Our team facilitates patient self-management education with instruction that meets national standards set by the American Diabetes Association (ADA).
- Nutritional consultation
- Screening for sensory loss
- Insulin injection training
Our multidisciplinary team includes skilled nurses, PT, OT, SLP, MSW, and home health aides that work together using evidenced-based practice to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Patients and caregiver training on warning signs
- Therapeutic drug monitoring
- Teaching and training on healthy lifestyle practices
- Interventions to prevent further complications
After joint replacement, patients often require specialized care. We offer therapy that meets physician specific protocols and helps patients recover with fewer post-operative difficulties.
Our goal is to improve the lives of all of our patients affected by Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. We do this by providing education and therapy.
- Clinical pathways according to patient needs
- Pulse oximetry to monitor blood oxygenation
- Early intervention skills
- Patient caregiver training
- Speech therapy to assist with complications from aspiration
- Energy conservation therapy