Healing begins at home
At Comfort Care Home Health, we come to you. It is in your home that we learn about your needs, provide care and therapy, and ultimately, help you enjoy a higher quality of life. We’re honored to be apart of your healing journey and seek to connect to you as a person rather than simply a patient. Our team brings warmth, joy and tenderness into the daily practice of serving. We are a community-based company, so we are close by should you need us at anytime.
At home, you find yourself surrounded by loved ones rather than strangers. You have the time and space to recover more quickly and enjoy the little things that make the place you call home, home.
- Excellent patient care
- Patients come first
- We treat employees like family
- Licensed Nurses – directly cares for the patient and offers family support
- Physical Therapist – provides oversight and therapy services to help in healing
- Speech Therapist – evaluates and administers speech therapy
- Occupational Therapist – evaluates and provides therapy services to assist with daily activities
- Medical Social Workers – provides information and referral services
- Home Health Aides – assists with bathing, dressing and other everyday activities