THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE HOME TO FIND
HEALING, LOVE AND COMFORT.
The space where you live and love, the place you call home is often the best place to reclaim your health, find rest and receive care. When you need ongoing care, we are there for you and your family. At Comfort Care Home Health, we are committed to your recovery as well as supporting your family and friends who serve as caregivers.
When you’re at home versus in a hospital or skilled nursing facility, rest comes more naturally. The best place to recover is in the comfort of your own home.
Regain Health in the Comfort and Privacy of Home
Our team of compassionate healthcare professionals is available to help you or your loved one regain not only health but also independence at home. Under the attending physician’s direction, we coordinate services and therapies that directly address individual needs. Our goal is holistic – caring for you or your loved one in a way that not only renews the physical body but also nourishes the soul.
To view our coverage map, please click here.
Our nurses assess and monitor healthcare needs, provide education on disease processes or diagnosis, equip caregivers, and collaborate with attending physicians to ensure continuity of care.
- Medication management and education
- Wound and post surgical care
- Ostomy care
- Bowel and bladder management
- Cardiac and respiratory management
- Urinary catheter insertion or maintenance
- Injections and infusion therapy
- Pain management
- Diabetic care
- Psychiatric care
- Nutritional support
- Dressing changes
- Home safety education
Medical Social Workers
Our social workers help patients and their families manage and alleviate the stress that medical conditions often create.
- Consider the holistic health of the patient
- Evaluate social and emotional factors
- Provide support
- Facilitate connections to community resources
Home Health Aides
Our aides assist patients with the tasks of daily living and personal care. Patients often fear temporarily losing independence or dignity, but our home health aides work hard to focus on the patients, not simply their ailments or needs. This helps boost morale and ensures that patients maintain dignity.
- Monitor patient condition
Assist with medical and household tasks
- Teach personal care
- Bathing and dressing
- Transfer and ambulation
- Record progress and make adjustments
Our speech language pathologists facilitate improved communication skills.
- Stim therapy
- Management of swallowing disorders
- Vocal coaching to produce speech
- Coaching to help understand speech
Our occupational therapists help patients regain the ability to complete activities of daily living.
- Fine motor exercises
- Cognitive exercises
- Perceptual exercises
- Sensory exercises and tasks
Our physical therapists empower patients to regain functional mobility. Through using a combination of specialized modalities and therapies, we maximize potential outcomes and build confidence.
- Therapeutic exercise
- Balance Activities
- Ambulation training
- Ultrasound pain management
- E-stem muscular stimulation
- Psychiatric nursing
- Nutritional services
- Wound care
- Diabetes Care
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Infusion care
- Ostomy Care
- V.A.C Therapy
- Cardiac Care
Eligibility for Care
- Care at home is medically necessary
- Patient is under a physician order plan of care
- One of the following services is necessary: intermittent skilled nursing, continued occupational therapy, physical therapy, speech therapy or medication management
- Patient requires assistance to leave home or is homebound
- Services are provided by a Medicare certified agency like Comfort Care Home Health
We are happy to work with you to determine your insurance eligibility. We accept:
- BCBS (AL only)
- BCBS Blue Advantage
- Veterans Administration
- Humana Gold PPS